Welcome to the Club!

Hi, this is Kate and I am the leader of the Art Tree Clubhouse! I am eight years old and I like Star Wars, Barbies and Angry Birds. I like to read, draw, play and ride my bike. Welcome to the Art Tree Clubhouse! Here is how to join. All you have to do is ask permission from your guardians first and then draw a picture of a tree. Then have your guardian take a picture of it and email it to arttreedesigns@hotmail.com. We will put your drawing in the Clubhouse Art Gallery. Once you do that you are an official member of the club!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Wichita Adventure

Hi it is me Kate!  I went on an adventure with my Grandma, Grandpa and my sister, Claire, in Wichita, Kansas.  This is the city that I was born in. We had a great time!  Here are some of the pictures that I took on our adventure.


I like the ducks! Quack, quack! 
There are four white ducks and one brown and white duck.









  My little sister standing near a tepee that looks very cool!





This is a skull sculpture.  I think it is awesome.





 My sister's favorite picture.  
It is a horse with symbols on it. 





 These are some of the weapons Indians used. 
My favorite is the bow and arrow.





This picture is my favorite! It is so cool!






                                                                                         




 I like this bush. Big and bushy. Lots and lots of leaves.





 This is the rock that the Indian stands on. Huge!





 The Arkansas River. Very blue. I like it! 





The Keeper of the Plains is on top of this rock.











 My Grandpa looking at the river.





 Now the brown and white duck is in the lead.










 This is me!





 This is my Mom's favorite picture that I took on our adventure.

















I liked going on our adventure.  It was so much fun!  After that I got ice cream.  I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!  Bye.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment