Welcome to the Club!

Hi, this is Kate and I am the leader of the Art Tree Clubhouse! I am eight years old and I like Star Wars, Barbies and Angry Birds. I like to read, draw, play and ride my bike. Welcome to the Art Tree Clubhouse! Here is how to join. All you have to do is ask permission from your guardians first and then draw a picture of a tree. Then have your guardian take a picture of it and email it to arttreedesigns@hotmail.com. We will put your drawing in the Clubhouse Art Gallery. Once you do that you are an official member of the club!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book Review



Darth Vader and son by Jeffrey Brown.  I like this book because it is really funny.  My Grandma gave me this book.  Now I am going to tell you some parts of the book.  When Luke sees a Wookiee he hides behind Vader's back and then Vader says, "You don't have to be scared, see its just a Wookiee."  Now for another part.  Luke and  Vader are going somewhere and then Luke says, "Are we there yet?"  Then Vader says, "Not yet."  Now for the next page.  Luke and Vader are at the toy store and they find a Jar Jar Binks toy and then Vader says, "This isn't the toy you're looking for."  Then Luke interrupts and says,  "Yes, it is."  Those are some of my favorite pages.  It's cool to see Luke and Darth Vader together.  This is a book that you definitely want to read!  Miso so happy to read this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment