Welcome to the Club!

Hi, this is Kate and I am the leader of the Art Tree Clubhouse! I am eight years old and I like Star Wars, Barbies and Angry Birds. I like to read, draw, play and ride my bike. Welcome to the Art Tree Clubhouse! Here is how to join. All you have to do is ask permission from your guardians first and then draw a picture of a tree. Then have your guardian take a picture of it and email it to arttreedesigns@hotmail.com. We will put your drawing in the Clubhouse Art Gallery. Once you do that you are an official member of the club!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Play-Doh Birds




I like birds!  The baby ones are cute.  My little sister made the yellow, orange and pink one.  I made the pink, yellow and blue one.  My little sister also made little cute baby birds.  I made little baby bird eggs.  Do you also like birds especially the baby ones?  I named mine Mrs. Birdy.  My little sister named her bird Mrs. Tart and she also named her baby birds.  The orange eyed one is named Soey Jojo.  The blue eyed baby bird is name Bluey Blueberry.  The pink eyed baby bird is named Sophia Zomba.  My favorite baby bird is Bluey.  What is your favorite one?  I like playing with Play-Doh!  It is so fun you could actually create anything with Play-Doh.  You can squish it and roll it and turn into balls.  You sculpt it and just use your imagination. 


No comments:

Post a Comment